This workshop is suitable for participants who have:
- direct contact with clients,
- Zdealings with suppliers, contractors, vendors, consultants etc.,
- leadership tasks in the areas of production, repair or after-sales services,
functions that immediately effect the clients' perception of quality delivered (e.g. quality managers, production supervisor, sales directors).
The way you manage complaints has a large impact on your clients' view of your organisation. It is an integral part of quality assurance. Implementing a complaint management system and a professional handling of incoming complaints by staff members, needs leadership support. Participants will:
- analyse strengths and weaknesses of their current system,
- design efficient ways for processing complaints,
- describe interfaces, processes and structures,
- try methods for handling difficult communications,
- work out goals for developing their complaint management system or for their area of responsibility.
When the training is conducted in English, regional and cultural aspects regarding complaints will be integrated.