This seminar is both for executive managers and staff members, who lead transnational projects, conduct international negotiations, lead intercultural teams or cooperate with international partners.
Participants will learn to:
- recognise and reflect on their own cultural attitudes and behaviour patterns,
- utilise cultural diversity,
- solve conflicts efficiently,
- secure a stable cooperation with partners,
- optimise their demeanour towards internals and externals.
- Defining and handling critical incidents for success in communication situations,
- Cornerstones of ethnic / national cultures (self-reflection about values, behavoiur etc.),
- Small-talk and social encounters,
- Etiquette, insecurities, misapprehensions,
- Standards of international project management,
- International presentations or negotiations,
- Demeanour, self-presentation and personality (body language and expression),
- Leading international employees – handling power and authority in a culturally adapted way,
- Characteristics of international team work: definition of roles, responsibilities and tasks,
- Culturally appropriate and target-oriented communication,
- Managing intercultural conflicts – reaching goals – getting things straight,
- Structuring and conducting meetings – the productive balance of culture and goals,
- Handling aggression – or the lack thereof,
- Types of behaviour according to the DISC™ model and their cultural shapes.
2 or 3 days
In selected own rooms, online or in a hotel of your choice
2 - 12 participants