This seminar is both for experienced negotiators with new responsibilities and for junior negotiators who will in future be in charge of high-stake meetings.
- optimise their demeanor vis-a-vis suppliers, clients or other partners,
- design a professional negotiation strategy,
- analyse tactics and implement countermeasures.
In regard to international negotiations they will also:
- analyse their own cultural values,
- utilize cultural differences in their approach,
- plan strategies and tactics more efficiently,
- improve their language skills and avoid typical mistakes.
- Critical success factors in negotiations,
- Modules of efficient preparation - setting goals and defining strategy,
- Social "glue": small talk and representative or public events,
- Body language in meetings,
- Improving networking and relationship management,
- Personality and persuasion (body language, language, expression and rhetorical skills),
- Internal and external perception (based on behavioural tests, such as DISG®, including stress behaviour and negotiation style)
- Using power - defending against "dirty tricks",
- Handling emotions in negotiations,
- Progressing from positions to needs and motives,
- Division of labour in a negotiation team,
- Systematic diagnosis of interests and the status-quo,
- Methods of facilitation in negotiations,
- Reacting to objections and complaints,
- Culture-specific behaviour in negotiations,
- Clinching the deal,
- Reviewing contracts.
up to 3 x 2½ or 3 x 3 days
In selected own rooms, online or in a hotel of your choice
2 - 12 participants