This training is for executive managers in line functions or in projects. The focus is on targeted decision-making in international groups, effective communication with different business cultures, using productive disagreements and coordinating team efforts.
Participants learn to:
- define and reach goals,
- optimise their own demeanour in a team,
- use communication styles effectively and efficiently,
- utilise difficult situations as an opportunity,
- improve their language skills, when the training is conducted in English.
During the seminar, participants reflect on their practice of:
- long-distance communication,
- emotional intelligence,
- mediation and
- conflict resolution.
All input is based on participants' cases.